How Grocery Businesses Can Grow Revenue Through E-Commerce Personalization
E-commerce has been growing at a stellar pace over the past few decades in almost every industry. But until the massive changes brought on by COVID-19, online shopping didn’t have a strong presence in the grocery industry.
With only 3% of groceries being bought online in the US before the start of the pandemic, retailers might’ve concluded that their customers just don’t want to engage with their stores digitally.
What you'll find inside:
- Low Margins Threaten Online Success
- Customer Barriers to Online Grocery Shopping
- Lack of Data Leads to Missed Opportunities
- Strategies to Increase Profitability With Personalization
- Give Customers More Control and Increase Loyalty
- Collect and Interpret Data Correctly to Implement Personalization
See Personalized Digital Experiences in Practice