Global State of the MSP Report: Looking Ahead to 2023
Datto surveyed 1,800+ managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide to learn about who they are and what they care about. We dove into topics such as
- The hybrid workforce (remote + office) and how it is here to stay.
- The re-emergence of break-fix as co-managed services, which enables MSPs to get a foot in the door with larger businesses.
- The continuing move of client workloads to the cloud by 2023.
- Strength and continued growth of security needs from ransomware and phishing/email security to further growth offering services around reporting, auditing, training and policy building.
- The continuing top challenge facing MSPs – Competition. Exploring the reasons and challenges MSPs have in addressing it.
The result, a report full of data and insights on topics that range from how MSPs run their business, the services they offer, and what is driving growth in today’s changing landscape.