Six Drivers of the Future of Corporate Learning
As the future of work transforms, we have an opportunity to reshape how training supports the entire workforce. Explore the six main factors influencing modern corporate learning:
Instant access to data has changed how we learn. Employees can now develop and retain real-world skills via immersive learning.
- We organize around our networks, not the office. Location and job titles no longer limit professional connections.
- Technology is shifting how we work. Automation is creating roles that require complex reasoning, empathy, and creativity.
- Skill-based education is expanding the candidate pool. Technical certificate programs allow more workers to skill up quickly.
- Technology-based learning is effective. Employees that train in virtual programs state they prefer it over classroom learning.
- Different aspects of life are blending under one digital roof. We are living, working, and sharing data in new places and ways.
We’re experiencing a once-in-a-generation change in how we work, train, and learn. Ready your workforce by supporting the development of essential, human-centered skills.